Mentara provides project management expertise for clients who want to conduct national or multinational nonclinical and clinical studies. By conducting due diligence, audits, or other project evaluations, Mentara can pinpoint issues in programs that could lead to serious problems and are expensive to resolve.
Mentara’s services include:
- Nonclinical pharmacology and toxicology testing project management
- Phase 1, 2, 3, and 4 clinical trial project management
- International harmonization and implementation of ICH standards
- Multi-country vendor selection and coordination
- Global study tracking
- Identification and implementation of regulatory requirements for study conduct
- Management of country-specific transportation issues for drugs, study kits, and specimens
- International data retrieval
We have set up and managed programs in: Eastern and Western Europe, North America, South America, South Africa, the Middle East, Australasia, and the Pacific Rim.